To post a job on our Computer Science department web page, email a short job description with application instructions (ideally this would be in PDF or Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org
(NOTE: If your position is posted to your company's career page and the information below is included there, you could also simply email us the link to that posting.)
Please include information about:
- Your desired target audience - undergraduate students? Masters and PhD students? Brand new graduates? Recent (within the past 2 years) graduates?
- Required documents, etc. you want them to submit to you e.g. resume, cover letter, copy of transcripts, links to samples of their work
- Time commitment required/type of position - e.g. internship? part-time? full-time permanent?
- Skills (technical and otherwise) required
- Application method - e.g. emailing you directly? by applying to your company's Careers web page?
- Application deadline – the default setting on our website is one month from original posting date, but you’re welcome to specify a different time frame.
For employer information about hiring co-op students, please see here.
If you'd like to publicize your opening to all UBC students and new grads you can post on UBC CareersOnline. All UBC current students and UBC alumni have access to this system. See https://students.ubc.ca/employers/post-a-job for more information.
Latest (Non-Co-op) Jobs
Alumni? Visit our Alumni Job Postings page.
|Posted Sort ascending||Job Title||Employer||Location||Deadline|
|2021-04-16||Digital Production Administrator||Digital Domain||remote|
|2021-04-16||Intern, Technical Director||Digital Domain||remote|
|2021-04-16||Intern, UnReal Technical Director||Digital Domain||remote|
|2021-04-16||Intern, Software R & D||Digital Domain||remote|
|2021-04-15||Intern - Capital Markets, Quantitative Strategies and Research||Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan||Toronto, ON|
|2021-04-01||Software Engineer Early in Career- Remote||Splunk||Vancouver, BC|
|2021-04-01||Software Engineer||CS50-Harvard||Boston, Mass.|
|2021-03-19||Technical Project Manager||Boast.AI||Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal|
|2021-03-16||Analyst, Business Management||Canada Pension Plan Investment Board||Toronto|
|2021-03-12||Software Engineers||PocketPills||Surrey BC|
|2021-03-12||Data Science/Bioinformatics Opportunity in Cancer Immunology||Ohashi Laboratory||Remote|
|2021-03-12||Software Engineering Positions||Huawei||Markham ON|
|2021-03-04||Energy & Environment Lab: Project Associate||the University of Chicago’s Energy & Environment Lab||Chicago, IL|
|2021-02-16||Intermediate/Senior Full-Stack Software Developers||Scrawlr||Vancouver|
|2021-02-09||Coop, Internship and New Grad Roles||Huawei||Burnaby BC, Edmonton AB, Markham ON, Waterloo ON, Ottawa ON, Montreal QC|
|2021-02-05||App Dev ORBIT Program (New Graduate)||Workday||Vancouver, Pleasanton, CA|
|2021-02-04||Product Manager, New University Graduate||Workday||Victoria BC|
|2021-01-22||Developers - Coop, Internship and New Grad||PDFTron||Vancouver|
|2021-01-22||Digital Forensics, Darknet & Cybersecurity Internship||Each1 Teach1 & Alameda County Sheriff’s Office (ACSO) Crime Lab||Remote|
|2021-01-22||Security Software Engineer Intern, Cloud Infrastructure Security||Netflix||Remote|
|2021-01-21||Software Engineer||OmniSci||Vancouver, BC|