The Department of Computer Science offers courses across a wide range of topics in computing.
- Our core curriculum is comprised of eight courses, all of which must be completed by computer science majors
- You can also choose elective courses to complete your degree requirements
- We offer Independent Study courses, such as Directed Studies or Honours courses
- Many of our courses have lab sections that must be taken concurrently
- Courses in high demand may have wait lists for students to indicate their desire to enroll in a course that is currently full. When choosing courses, it is important to be aware of enrollment restrictions that may apply
- Get the scoop on your choice of introductory courses for CS.
Your Guide to Course Planning
Visit the Computer Science pages from the Course Calendar to find a list of courses required within each degree program option.
Use the interactive prerequisites graph to ensure you are eligible for the courses you want to take.
Build your timetable
Ask our academic advisors