Game Theory Reading List
These books are available in the ICICS/Computer Science Reading Room. For books that are available online, please check the ICICS/CS Reading Room catalogue.
- A course in game theory / Osborne, Rubinstein.
HB 144 O733 1994
- Advances in behavioral economics / edited by Camerer, Loewenstein, and Rabin.
HB 74 P8 A375 2004
- Algorithmic game theory / edited by Nisan ... [et al.].
QA 269 A43 2007
- An introduction to multiagent systems. 2nd ed. / Wooldridge.
QA 76.76 I58 W65 2009
- Auction theory / Krishna.
HF 5476 K75 2002
- Behavioral game theory : experiments in strategic interaction / Camerer.
HB 144 C364 2003
- Combinatorial auctions / edited by Cramton, Shoham, and Steinberg.
HF 5476 C65 2005
- Essentials of game theory : a concise, multidisciplinary introduction / Leyton-Brown, Shoham.
QA 269 L49 2008
- Game theory / Fudenberg; Tirole
HB 144 F83 1991
- Game theory : analysis of conflict / Myerson.
H 61.25 M94 1991
- Game theory; a nontechnical introduction / Davis.
QA 269 D38 1997
- Games, rationality and behaviour : essays in behavioural game theory and experiments / ed. Innocenti, Sbriglia.
HB 144 G378 2008
- Microeconomic theory / Mas-Colell, Whinston, and Green.
HB 172 M6247 1995
- Multiagent Systems : A Modern Approach to Distributed Artificial Intelligence / ed. Weiss
QA 76.76 I58 M85 1999
- Multiagent systems : algorithmic, game-theoretic, and logical foundations / Shoham, Leyton-Brown.
QA 76.76 I58 S75 2008
- N-person game theory; concepts and applications. / Rapoport
QA 270 R34 2001
- Networks,crowds, and markets : reasoning about a highly connected world / Easley, Kleinberg
HM 851 E24 2010
- Prediction, learning, and games / Cesa-Bianchi, Lugosi
QA 269 C45 2006
- Putting auction theory to work / Milgrom
HF 5476 M55 2004
- The theory of learning in games / Fudenberg and Levine.
QA 269 F83 1998
- Two-person game theory / Rapoport.
QA 270 R35 1999