Circulation of Materials
Requesting physical materials
NEW: Please contact us to request materials for UBC campus delivery or curbside pickup at UBC Vancouver.
- Check our catalogue for materials and send us the title and call number of the item(s)
- We will collect the material for you and safely package in paper.
- You may choose to:
- Have your request sent to another campus location
- Pickup from outside of the Computer Science building (2366 Main Mall).
Spring/Summer: Wednesdays and some Mondays, only
- We will include self-addressed paper packaging for returns.
NEW: We currently have two loan periods for materials. Please return or renew by the due date.
- Regular loans, Course textbooks: 4-week loan
- Grads, Faculty and staff: Term loan (except course textbooks)
The ICICS/CS Reading Room catalogue does not display the availability/circulation status of our material. If you cannot find an item in the stacks, contact the ICICS/CS Reading Room staff. If an item is signed out, we can place a hold for you.
Please return or renew your material by the due date. Email the title and call number to firstname.lastname@example.org to renew.
If another borrower has requested a book that you have signed out, you will be contacted and you may not renew the item.
Please address to:
ICICS/CS Reading Room
262 - 2366 Main Mall
Send via campus mail for free (from residences, etc.) or by mail.
**Grad students, Faculty, researchers with approved building access may return material to the book drop at the ICICS/CS Reading Room (ICCS 262).
Contact us if none of these options work for you.
Reference and Information
Gifts & Donations
If you are interested in donating to the ICICS/CS Reading Room, please contact us. We will accept gift-in-kind materials (books, reports, etc.) that are suitable for our general collection.
We would like to acknowledge the following gifts:
- Stone sculpture donated by Rabab Ward in memory of Peter Cahoon
- Framed posters donated by Deb Wilson
- New study chairs purchased by ICICS (Panos Nasiopoulos, Director)
We welcome support made to the ICICS/CS Reading Room. You will receive an official, registered UBC tax receipt.
Your donations have been used for:
- new carpeting
- glass doors
- ebook readers