Documents to be uploaded
You are required to upload the following documents with your application by December 15.
- Official transcripts and degree certificates: mandatory (PDF)
- Statement of Intent: mandatory (PDF)
- Letters of Reference: mandatory (PDF)
- English Proficiency Test Report: mandatory for applicants who have to submit English Language Test report. PDF copy of your English Language Test Report at the time of application and arrange to submit the official copy by December. NOTE: GRE is not required.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume: optional (PDF) You may provide detailed information about your work history and any additional relevant experiences. When indicating relevant work experiences, begin with your most recent and describe any relevant work experience you may have.
- Position held and nature of work
- Name of Organization and department
- Period (mmm/yyyy - mmm/yyyy)
- If applicable: Permanent Residents or Landed Immigrants of Canada are required to submit a PDF copy of their Permanent Resident card (front and back) or Record of Landing.
DO NOT submit your application until you have uploaded the mandatory documents. If you do not include the mandatory documents when you submit your application, it will delay your application from being reviewed.
Applicants will be able to update the above information after submission of the application. All updates must be completed by December 15.
1. Do I need to send hard copies of the statement of intent/interests or resume?
Please do not send hard copies of the statement of intent/interests, resume or non-academic certificates (e.g. Microsoft certified programs)
2. Can you upload the documents for me?
We are unable to upload documents to your application. Applicant should be able to upload their documents by December 15.
3. Do I need to follow the same format for statement of interests or can I use another format?
Each year we receive hundreds of applications. It would be extremely helpful to us if applicants can follow the same format.