The ICICS/CS Reading Room provides dedicated, in-house information resources and assistance for the Department of Computer Science and the Institute for Computing, Information and Cognitive Systems:
- Current core collection of books, journals, theses, videos and more.
- Electronic resources available online, on eReaders or on our workstations.
- Course Reserves for CPSC and other related courses.
- In-person reference, information and research assistance during open hours (or by email).
- Access to computers, equipment and individual study space during open hours (and 24/7 for departmental graduate students, faculty and researchers).
We are one of the independent UBC reading rooms.
The Reading Room is open Monday to Friday, unless otherwise indicated.
Opening Hours [pdf] are also posted on our doors and in the room.
The Reading Room is located in Room 262 of the ICICS/CS building. A map is available to help you find your way.
The Reading Room has two part-time staff to help you:
- Bernice Koh, Reading Room Coordinator
- Nobu Kawaguchi, Reading Room Assistant
ICICS/Computer Science Reading Room
UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
262-2366 Main Mall
Our monthly newsletter [pdf] includes announcements, new books and new journals.
Our Facebook page includes book reviews, stories and links.
Our Twitter feed includes new books, journal issues, articles and notices.