Face Time With Employers – Make The Most Out of It
Here are a few tips to set you up for success when you interact with employers this recruiting season.
· Bring a copy of your resume and dress professionally at all events;
· Be prepared to describe yourself and articulate your interests;
· Maintain good eye contact and be confident;
· Ask thoughtful and concise questions and direct them appropriately:
- Deadlines and program structure: to recruiters
- Interview insight/day-in-a-life: to recent graduates
- Career path/industry insight: to senior reps
· Follow up with company reps to stand out;For further tips please visit the Job Search Section on http://www.morganstanley.com/people-opportunities/students-graduates/.