Finding Our Building: X-Wing of ICICS/CS, 2366 Main Mall at AgronomyWe are in the 8-story X-Wing addition behind the 4-story ICICS/CS building. While the main building entrance is on Main Mall, the entrances from Agronomy Road or Engineering Road are closer to the elevators that lead to Imager. The nearby cheap parking is the B-lot at the southwest corner of Agronomy and Main Mall, enter off Agronomy.
- Google map showing building
Wayfinding map, full campus
- A red arrow points to the ICICS/CS X-Wing, roughly in the middle
- Campus parking is marked with "P".
- UBC Wayfinding map, local building detail
Finding Us Within the BuildingComplete Map (PDF)
- Imager faculty offices are on floors X6 and X8. Most postdoc and grads in offices are also on those floors.
- Imager labs are on floors X4, X5, X6, and X7
- X432, SSL: Sensorimotor Systems Lab (Pai)
- X508, MUX: Multimodal User Experience Lab (Maclean, McGrenere)
- X660, Imager Large (Bridson, Munzner, Sheffer, van de Panne)
- X709, PSM: Physical Simulation and Measurement (Heidrich)
- ICICS shared facilities possibly of interest to Imager members:
- X725-X727, Usability Lab and Observation Studio
- X527, MoCap: Human Measurement Lab
- X521/X715, LSD: Large Scale Displays - Interactive Multimedia Lab, Interactive Workroom
Tips for using these maps:
- On the full building map, the point marked with "You Are Here" is the crossover point from West Wing Floor 1 to X Wing Floor 2.
- There are two above-ground walkway crossovers: from West 2 to X 3, and from West 3 to X 4.
- The X Wing also has direct entrances from outside to Floor 2.
- To reach X6 and X8, use elevator 2. To reach X7, use elevator 1.