Imager students and faculty run multiple reading groups that cover the different fields of computer graphics, human-centered technology, and visualization:
- Computer Vision Reading Group (CVRG): See cs.ubc.ca/labs/lci/cvrg
- Digital Geometry Processing: Contact email@example.com
- InfoVis Reading Group (InfoVis): Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motion Control and Character Animation (MOCCA): Contact email@example.com
- Multimodal User Experience (MUX): Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- SensoriMotor Reading and Thinking (SMRT): See cs.ubc.ca/labs/sensorimotor/SMRT
Some of these reading groups are organized together with other UBC CS groups, such as the computer vision group.