Offices & Research Labs

See the options to the right for requesting an office, or a grad space in a research lab, and to find contact information for techstaff lab reps.

If you have questions regarding the following, please email:

  • Furniture: Requests for new furniture, permission to move furniture to another room.
  • Space Modifications: New construction, renovations or upgrades; white boards, coat racks, acoustic panels
  • New Office or Lab Space: changing offices, new lab space requests

a place of mind, The University of British Columbia


ICICS/CS Building 201-2366 Main Mall
Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4 Canada
Tel: 604-822-3061 | Fax: 604-822-5485
Undergrad program:
Graduate program:

Emergency Procedures | Accessibility | Contact UBC | © Copyright The University of British Columbia