Job Title: Software Engineering Team Lead
Location: Vancouver or remote
Benefits: Full benefits in the US; full benefits (and CAD salary) in Canada
Projected Start Date: Between now and January 2022
Job Description: Help us manage and scale our technical teams as we build a new class of cybersecurity insurance products. We aim to strengthen our organization by attracting and mentoring extraordinary engineers, so we’re looking for highly technical leaders who are also effective people managers, eager to collaborate and drive engineering decisions. Here’s your opportunity to lead a team of experienced developers who have built out a solid tech base and are ready to accelerate the company’s growth in this new sector.
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical teams
- Knowledge of scaling technical teams and organizations
- Strong problem solving skills and a background in coding
- MS/PhD in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, relevant work experience)
- Bonus: Experience with service-oriented architecture
- Bonus: Experience with security or implementing software defenses
About Us: Elpha Secure is a startup in the cybersecurity and insurance space, building proprietary protection and coverage into a single risk control tool for the first time ever. Small and midsize businesses that may not realize their cyber risk — or know how to manage it — can rely on our software to reduce the chance of a cyberattack, and our insurance policy is there to shield them from the consequences of a breach. We aim to offer a unique level of digital resilience that’s accessible, affordable, and beneficial for businesses everywhere.