Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA, V6H 3V3
Throughout the world, leading organizations count on NetApp for software, systems, and services to manage and store their data. Service providers support more than a billion customers globally with services built on NetApp. Media companies push the limits of imagination and performance with the help of NetApp. Internet companies keep pace with data growth and demand for new services by using our flexible storage architecture. Gaming companies use NetApp storage to gain first-mover advantage. Banks and financial giants trust NetApp to store, maintain, protect, and serve their business-critical data. Our team is innovative and passionate, and together we meet the most challenging data needs of blue-chip companies across the globe.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of, and aptitude for, computer architecture, operating systems, data structures, algorithms, and embedded systems.
- Strong programming and scripting skills.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies.
- Passion for learning about continuous integration and working in an environment that emphasizes it.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
- Follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- Responsible for a mix of structured and unstructured tasks.
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- May work with teams across the company in problem solving and design efforts.
- Interact primarily with direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions within the Business Unit as required.
- General direction is provided on routine work and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments. There will be on-going reviews of activities and priorities.
- Participate as an important contributor to team projects.
Must be pursuing or possess a degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent degree. A Masters Degree is preferred. The tentative start date of this position is Spring 2020.