Vancouver, BC, Austin, TX, or Remote US
Are you excited by the idea of being an integral part of the of the Project to Product movement using the Flow Framework from our founder and best-selling author Dr. Mik Kersten? Have you administered HP ALM, JIRA or IBM RTC and are looking for change? Are you a software developer or tester wanting to interact with customers and implement technical solutions? Do you have a natural ability to understand communication flow, information systems architecture, business process and product development process? Join Tasktop as a Senior Customer Success Engineer in Support and become an essential member of our team in helping enterprises integrate their ALM systems using Tasktop.
In the role of Customer Success Engineer you will work directly with customers and partners to solve their problems when integrating ALM systems using Tasktop. You will work directly with customers to define requirements related to their ALM tool sets and information systems to design integration solutions using Tasktop’ s products and services. Using your project management skills, organizational skills, expertise and attention to detail you will develop a strong relationship with technical counterparts within the customer organization.
- Participate in discovery sessions with customers to understand the client's business objectives and system needs
- Support our Tasktop products via email, phone and web sessions with customers using standard support ticketing systems and tools
- Identify defects and feature requests based on information learned from customers
- Proactively identify issues in our customers’ cloud environments and communicate with the customer point of contact
- Develop and lead client training sessions
- Work with Customer to design solutions that best meet the customer’s requirements using your programming, configuration, troubleshooting, data, and reporting skills
- Support clients through go-live process while promoting solution adoption
- Communicate project progress and expectations while escalating issues to customer and Tasktop stakeholders for awareness and resolution
- Participate in collaboration with other departments to address and resolve client issues
- Work closely with our deployment and sales partners to support our shared customers
- Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience supporting cloud-based software
- Experience in customer software implementations, including requirements gathering, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- Excellent business process and best practices experience or aptitude
- Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business issues using a systematic approach
- Technical aptitude and a high degree of self- motivation to train and achieve ALM application, customizations and installations understanding/certifications
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to build effective customer relationships with both technical and non-technical staff
- Experience working remotely. A driven self-starter, able to work independently and as a part of a team
Great Candidates Have
- Bachelor's degree
- An understanding of support processes and tools
- 5 years experience working directly with customers and end users, specifically working with enterprise technical staff
- Strong networking experience with an understanding of firewalls, proxies, etc.
- Experience with AWS services and cloud monitoring tools like Datadog
- Experience with enterprise databases (Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server) and SQL
- Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with a proven track record in building excellent working relationships and operating effectively as a member of a leadership team.
If you have the following, that’s even better:
- Product development knowledge
- Experience with Java, Scala and Kafka
- Familiarity using or administering ALM tools for development or testing teams (e.g. HP QC, HP ALM, IBM RTC, Atlassian JIRA, Microsoft TFS and/or other leading ALM tools)
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (SDLC /WATERFALL / SCRUM )
- At least two years of experience with three or more of the following ALM tool sets: Micro Focus ALM, IBM Rational Suite, Atlassian Jira, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Salesforce, ServiceNow, or comparable industry solutions.
For more information, view this position online at https://www.tasktop.com/job-postings/senior-customer-success-engineer-support.