Graduate Students Supervised by David Poole
- Jacek Kisynski,, 2010, Aggregation and Constraint Processing in Lifted Probabilistic Inference
- Rita Sharma,
2006, Probabilistic Inference with Large Discrete Domains.
- Rubén Morales-Menéndez, 2003, Real-time Monitoring
and Diagnosis in Dynamic Systems Using Particle Filtering Methods,
(Ph.D. from ITESM)
co-supervised with Nando
Alphonce, 2000, A parsing explanation of linear movement asymmetry
in natural language. Co-supervised with Henry Davis.
Horsch, 1998, Flexible
Policy Construction by Information Refinement.
- Andrew Csinger, 1995, User
Models for Intent-based Authoring, co-supervised with Kelly Booth.
- Runping Qi, 1994, Decision Graphs: Algorithms and Applications to
Influence Diagram Evaluation and High-Level Path Planning Under
Lianwen Zhang, 1994, A Computational Theory of Decision Networks
Craddock, 1993, Making Predictions Directly from Past Experiences
Xiang, 1992, Miltiply Sectioned Bayesian Belief Networks for Large
Knowledge-Based Systems: An Application to Neuromuscular Diagnosis,
co-supervised with Michael Beddoes.
- Pierre Gaboury, 1990, VLSI Architecture Design Using Predicate
Logic, co-supervised with M.I. Elmasry
- Paul Van Arragon, 1990, Nested Default Reasoning for User
- Eric Neufeld,
1988, Construction of a Sound Nonnumeric Probabilistic Reasoner,
co-supervised with Romas Aleliunas.
- Disha Al Baqui, 2007, Value-focused GAI network structure elicitation given a domain
Ontology, co-supervised with Giuseppe Carenini.
- James Cook, Mechanism Design and Veto
Mechanisms for Sequential Meeting
- Mark Crowley, 2005,
Shielding against conditioning side effects in graphical models.
- Oxana Chakoula, 2002, Predicting Users' Next Access to the Web
- Leslie Tung, 2002, A Clique Tree Algorithm Exploiting Context
- Rita Sharma,
2001, Symmetric Collaborative Filtering using the Noisy Sensor Model
- Peter Gorniak,
2000, Keyhole State Space Construction with Applications to User
Alphonce, 1992, Towards and Explanatory Division of Competence and
Performance: A Language-Independent Parsing Scheme, co-supervised with
Horsch, 1990, A dynamic approach to probabilistic inference
using Bayesian networks
- Andrew Csinger, 1990, Implementing a Normative Theory of
Communication in a Framework for Default Reasoning..
Last updated, 9 Jan 2011, David Poole