Final project ideas
Final project reports (up to 8 pages of pdf) are due by email on
December 18th, and are worth 55% of your grade. (You may include
additional material, such as code and demos, on your web site, for
Here are the final project reports.
- Saleema Amershi and Andrew Adam,
"Identifying humans by their walk using variable duration HMMs"
- Yizheng Cai,
"Data association for accurate tracking over long sequences" (hockey)
- Krzysztof Dabrowski and Zvonimir
Rakamaric, "N-best hypotheses"
- Kaan Ersahin, "Segmentation of polarimetric Radar images using
binary tree structured MRFs"
- Steve Gao and Reza Lotun, "FastSLAM with lookahead RBPF"
- Gholamreza Haffari, "Comparing approximate algorithms for scoring
graphical model structures" (withdrawn)
- Frank Hutter and Sohrab Shah, "A general framework for comparing
(approximate) inference algorithms"
- Christina Merten, "Exact inference in dynamic object oriented
- Clint Morgan, "Inference engines in a general PGM library"
- Tim Rees, "Detecting man-made structures in natural images using
- Jordan Reynolds, "Learning a restricted Bayesian network for
- Navjot Singh, "Multiscale CRFs for image labeling"
- Xun Sun, "Finding good triangulation/ elimination orders"
- Ming Tan, "Gaussian process classification of gene expression
- Shuan Wang, "N-best hypotheses"
- Chen Yang and Suling Yang, "Contextual recognition of hand-drawn
sketches with CRFs"
Last modified: Tue Sep 14 13:31:38 PDT 2004