SATLIB - The Satisfiability Library
Welcome to SATLIB at www.satlib.org. The most recent release of SATLIB is Version 1.4.4 of 01/05/11. Currently, SATLIB
is available from the the following sites:
If you use SATLIB for your research, we ask you to acknowledge
it in the respective publications by citing the following article:
Holger H. Hoos and Thomas Stützle:
SATLIB: An Online Resource for Research on SAT.
In: I.P.Gent, H.v.Maaren, T.Walsh, editors, SAT 2000,
pp.283-292, IOS Press, 2000.
SATLIB is available online at www.satlib.org.
You can find a PDF file of this paper
(almost final version) at
If you want to bookmark SATLIB or refer to SATLIB electronically or in
print, please use this page (www.satlib.org)
rather than the specific SATLIB sites mentioned above.
- Stochastic Local Search: Foundations
and Applications by Holger H. Hoos and Thomas Stützle
has been published by Morgen Kaufmann; this new book
contains a detailed review of state-of-the-art SLS algorithms for SAT
(Chapter 6) and MAX-SAT (Chapter 7).
- UBCSAT version 1.0.0 is now available.
- SAT 2004 Conference to be held in Vancouver, Canada.
- 2 new formal verification of microprocessors benchmark sets added by Miroslav Velev to the set listed below. The suites are available here.
- 16 new formal verification of microprocessors benchmark sets from Miroslav Velev are now available on SATLIB! The suites are available here.
The SAT-02 and SAT-03 competition benchmarks are now available from SATLIB!
Until the major update (see below) is completed, at which point
we will provide much more convenient access to these benchmark sets,
the entire benchmark sets can be accessed only from here:
If these links don't work, please try:
(The latter is a temporary location - do not bookmark or reference it.)
These sets have been contributed by Laurent Simon and Daniel Le Berre.
SATLIB is currently being updated and restructured . Temporary disruptions of
service should be expected between 03/06/01 and 03/12/15.
last update 03/11/25.