As of June 16, 2017, we no longer accept applications
for financial support.
Non-US Junior Participants
Limited financial support for non-US junior participants may be available.
Please email email@example.com for additional details.
US Junior Participants
NSF funding is now available to support travel of junior US participants to the meeting.
Restrictions apply and they are as follows:
To apply please send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
which certifies that you are eligible to receive an award according to the rules stated above. Include
- you must be US permanent resident or citizen, and
- a junior researcher (defined as someone who received the PhD less than 6 years before the conference), and
- you must have no current funding from NSF.
- a recent CV, and
- the name of someone we can contact for a recommendation letter, and
- if you are presenting a paper or poster, the title and abstract of your presentation.