Chao Yan's Homepage
Update: I am now in Intel working on formal verification.
I received my MS degree and Ph.D. degree in Department of Computer Science from University of British Columbia, Canada. Supervised by Mark R. Greenstreet.
I received my BS degree in Department of Computer Science from Peking University, P.R.China.
- Reachability analysis
- AMS verification
- Digital formal verification
- Computer architecture
- COHO is a circuit validation platform for analog and mixed signal circuits.
- CRA is a reachability analysis tool for hybrid systems and AMS circuits.
- Email: chaoyan(AT)cs.ubc.ca, worldinmyheart(AT)gmail.com, chao.yan(AT)intel.com
- Phone: 503-264-5758(work)
- Address: 4595 NW 175th Pl, Portland, OR, 97229
Last modified: March, 2010